If you’ve been involved in the fitness or athletic community over the past year, you’ve probably heard of SARMs. Short for “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators,” SARMs are one of the best ways to get jacked, in a very short period of time.
…and yet most people don’t know where to buy SARMs without getting scammed.
According to a recent study conducted at the Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah, researchers found that only 52% of SARMs sold online actually contain what they’re claiming to contain:
“Chemical analyses of 44 products sold via the internet as selective androgen receptor modulators revealed that only 52% contained selective androgen receptor modulators and another 39% contained another unapproved drug. In addition, 25% of products contained substances not listed on the label, 9% did not contain an active substance, and 59% contained substance amounts that differed from the label.”
Where you buy SARMs online is extremely important, so with that in mind, I’m going to explain where you can buy SARMs online safely, in 2019, without getting scammed for your cash.
SARMs For Sale: Why Proven Peptides is the Best SARMs Source
When you’re trying to find SARMs for sale, you want to keep an eye out for three primary things: before and after pictures, good reviews, and 3rd party verification.
If a SARMs company doesn’t have all three of these characteristics, then it probably isn’t a good one to begin with. That’s why I always get my SARMs from Proven Peptides.
They’ve got tons of before and after pictures verifying that their SARMs actually work, they’ve got great reviews on reddit, and best of all, they’ve got strong 3rd party verification.
Every single batch of their SARMs is tested by an independent laboratory, to confirm that it’s at least 97% pure (the other 3% is to preserve the SARMs).
Very few other companies do this, which is a huge red flag. You always want to know that what you’re buying is legit, so I urge you to always look for 3rd party verification in any supplements.
Ostarine For Sale: Where to Buy Ostarine Online
There’s a lot of different SARMs vendors out there with Ostarine for sale. Some might include SARMs 4 You, Proven Peptides, and others.
Here’s a list of some common SARMs sources:
- Umbrella Labs
- SARMs 4 You
- Proven Peptides
- IRC Bio
- Enhanced Athlete
In my opinion, Proven Peptides and Umbrella Labs probably have legitimate SARMs. The other three vendors, I’m not so sure about.
I haven’t seen many before and after results for anyone above, except Proven Peptides, so you want to be very careful when buying from them.
Ligandrol For Sale: Where to Buy Ligandrol Online
If you want to get some great Ligandrol results, then listen up. Ligandrol, otherwise known as LGD-4033, is one of the most popular SARMs on the market.
Tons of people have Ligandrol for sale online, but most of it is complete garbage. In fact, numerous people on Reddit have been sent to the emergency room from fake Ligandrol.
What these scam companies will do is they’ll buy a bunch of dangerous, impure prohormones from China, and label them as SARMs, to take your heard-earned cash.
Don’t fall for this. Again, look for 3rd party verification. This is the only way to truly know if SARMs are legit or not. There’s no other way, although before and after pictures come close.
RAD 140 For Sale: Where to Buy RAD 140 Online
Testolone, otherwise known as RAD 140, is one of the most popular SARMs out there… and it isn’t hard to see why. In just 2-3 months, you can put on 20-30 pounds of muscle with RAD 140.
Naturally, a ton of companies have RAD 140 for sale, trying to make a quick buck. You need to be very careful though, however… because like I said, lots of companies are scammers.
First off, very few of them actually have legit SARMs that are third party verified. If they don’t get their SARMs third party verified, I would not trust them, period.
Second, always look for SARMs results before you buy SARMs. If you take a look above, those are my RAD 140 results, that I got from Proven Peptides.
How can you argue with such results? You can’t, because that’s proof that they’re legit. You can’t put on 21 pounds of muscle and lose 12 pounds of fat in 60 days with fake SARMs.
Buying SARMs Online: The Final Verdict
All in all, if you want to buy SARMs online, don’t look any further than Proven Peptides. They’ve got all the hallmark signs of a good SARMs company, with legit stuff.
Every single one of their batches is 3rd party verified, using a laboratory analysis. All of their SARMs come complete with a lab test, showing that they’re highly pure.
They’ve also got great Reddit reviews, lightning-fast shipping, and a ton of before and after pictures of people posting their results.
The bottom line is that you don’t want to waste money on fake SARMs… so when it comes to buying them online, only get the good stuff that’s been shown to work!